Are you avoiding deployment of an advanced Load Balancer due to concerns about the complexity involved? Do you rely on MS WNLB because of its ease of implementation? What additional features are available with an intelligent load balancer, are they worth the cost and are they really all that complicated? These are some of the important questions that Network administrators need to answer when deciding if the time is right to make the change from using MS WNLB to another Load Balancing solution.
This complimentary, interactive Webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are the misconceptions about using DNS Round robin and WNLB?
- What does Microsoft’s evolving architecture mean for the Load Balancing tools you use?
- When does it make sense to use MS WNLB?
- How does pushing network capabilities to the Cloud impact Load Balancing needs?
- How does SSL affect the Load Balancing tool you should use?
Plus, learn additional load balancing Tips and Secrets from a Microsoft MVP!
This complimentary WindowsNetworking.com webinar is sponsored by KEMP Technologies.
KEMP Technologies leads the industry in driving the price/performance value proposition for application delivery and load balancing levels that our customers can afford. KEMP products’ versatile and powerful architecture provide the highest value, while enabling our customers to optimize their businesses that rely on internet-based infrastructure to conduct business with their customers, employees and partners.