Microsoft released recently the updated documentation for their antivirus products:
- Microsoft Antigen SP1 Documentation - The Messaging Security Suite includes Antigen for Exchange, Antigen for SMTP Gateways, and Antigen Spam Manager, and provides server-level protection against the latest e-mail threats.
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server with SP1 Documentation - Forefront Security for Exchange Server SP1 integrates multiple scan engines from industry-leading security firms into a comprehensive, layered solution, helping protect your Microsoft Exchange Server messaging environments from viruses, worms, spam, and inappropriate content.
This new release provides support for Exchange Server 2007 SP1 and Windows Server 2008, as well as content filtering and manageability enhancements. These enhancements include:
- Seamless support for organizations running IPv6.
- Improved content filtering with installable keyword lists that can be used to eliminate email containing profanity in eleven supported languages.
- Improved integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager through new management packs that allow administrators to proactively monitor the state of their Exchange 2007 protection.
- Increased flexibility for scanning or blocking high compression zip files and RAR archives.
Note: Forefront Security for Exchange users who are running Exchange 2007 RTM and wish to upgrade to Exchange 2007 SP1 must first upgrade to Forefront Security for Exchange SP1.