When creating a new Azure DevOps project, the administrator has the option to choose between Basic, Agile, CMMI, and Scrum. Click on Project Settings, in the Overview page, click on the link underneath the Process section.
It will redirect you to the Process item at the Organization level. Click on the Projects tab. Select the desired project and click on the ellipsis on the right side and then click on the Change Process.
In the new blade, select between the available option and click on Save.
The process may take a while, and a list containing all required steps to update to the new process in your Azure DevOps project model will be displayed.
More Azure DevOps articles
- Azure DevOps tips and tricks: Using built-in features
- Customize Azure DevOps work items to improve your projects (Part 2)
- Customize Azure DevOps work items to improve your projects (Part 1)
- Azure DevOps: Boost your skills managing tasks and connecting features
- Using Azure DevOps status badges to plan and track your projects
More Quick Tips articles
- Allow a home computer to connect to your Azure SQL server/database
- Removing Azure root-level permissions using PowerShell
- Delete Microsoft Teams cache fast with this PowerShell one-liner
- Azure Charts: If you’re not using this cool feature, you should be
- Azure Portal Managed View: Finally, a site for sore eyes