Great news, while reading the All Backed Up blog, I noticed there are new eLearning DPM content available.
This is a collection of 6 two-hour eLearning modules that include hands-on labs, much of the same courseware as our newly announced classroom-based DPM course, and is built for to prepare you for the DPM Certification exam.
There are six modules –each approximately two-hours long
- eLearning course 10144 – Installing and Configuring DPM 2007
- eLearning course 10145 – Protecting and Recovering SQL Server with DPM 2007
- eLearning course 10146 – Protecting and Recovering Exchange Server with DPM 2007
- eLearning course 10147 – Protecting and Recovering SharePoint with DPM 2007
- eLearning course 10148 – Protecting and Recovering Virtualized Environments with DPM 2007
- eLearning course 10149 – Disaster Recovery and Monitoring the DPM server
And Microsoft Learning has them in a bundle, so you can get all 6 modules as a kit.