Now that Exchange Server 2007 SP1 has finally been released, there are a couple of downloads that you may wish to check:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Release Notes – The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Release Notes contain late-breaking information for Exchange Server 2007.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Unified Messaging Language Packs – Use unified messaging language packs to allow the Exchange Server 2007 system to speak additional languages to callers. This download contains pre-recorded prompts, for example “Welcome, you are connected to Microsoft Exchange” in the language specified by this download. It also enables text to speech translation such that content (e-mail, calendar, contact information, etc.) can be read to the caller in the language of the Unified Messaging language pack.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) SDK November 2007 – The Exchange 2007 SP1 SDK November 2007 Documentation and Samples assists developers who are building applications for Exchange 2007 SP1. This release of the SDK provides new and updated information and sample code to help you develop collaborative enterprise applications for Exchange 2007 SP1.
The README file contains installation instructions for and late-breaking information about the Exchange 2007 SP1 SDK November 2007 Documentation and Samples.
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server with Service Pack 1 – Forefront Security for Exchange Server SP1 integrates multiple scan engines from industry-leading security firms into a comprehensive, layered solution, helping protect your Microsoft Exchange Server messaging environments from viruses, worms, spam, and inappropriate content.
This new release provides support for Exchange Server 2007 SP1 and Windows Server 2008, as well as content filtering and manageability enhancements.
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server with Service Pack 1 Readme