Exchange 2010 on VMware - Availability and Recovery Options is a new technical whitepaper released by vmware.
By leveraging the inherent benefits of a VMware-based platform, a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 deployment on VMware vSphere offers a choice of several availability and recovery options, each providing varying levels of protection and cost. This solution brief provides a description of the various options available. Topics include:
- vSphere Platform Advantages
- Increased Availability across the Exchange Lifecycle
- Local Site Availability Options
- Remote Site Availability Options
- Backup and Restore Options