The code samples in the Exchange 2013: 101 code samples package show you how to use the Exchange Web Services (EWS) Managed API to send email messages, search mail folders, get contact information, check user availability, and more.
These samples require the following:
- A target server that is running Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or a later version of Exchange.
- The .NET Framework version 4.
- The EWS Managed API assembly file, Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.dll. You can download the assembly from the Microsoft Download Center.
Note: These samples assume that the assembly is in the default download directory. You will need to verify the path before you run the solution for an individual sample.
- Visual Studio 2010 with the Visual Web Developer and C# components and an open Visual Studio 2010 solution.
- A text editor to create and edit source code files and a command prompt window to run a .NET Framework command line compiler.