Exchange Online Protection Service Description Updated
- Recipient, Domain, and Company Management
- Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware Protection
- Mail Flow
- Reporting and Message Trace
- Administration and Management
The service description provides information about EOP features and their availability across the different subscription plans. Some of this information used to reside in the Exchange Online Protection Overview, which still includes general information about how EOP works but which now links off to the service description for more information about individual features, requirements, and important limits.