The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Protocol Documentation Set has been updated to version 1.01.
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Protocol technical documentation set provides detailed technical specifications for Microsoft protocols and extensions to industry-standard or other published protocols that are implemented and used in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 to interoperate or communicate natively with Microsoft Office client and other server products.
The documentation set includes a set of companion overview and reference documents that supplement the technical specifications with conceptual background, overviews of inter-protocol relationships and interactions, and technical reference information.
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Protocol technical documentation set is intended for use in conjunction with publicly available standard specifications, network programming art, and Windows distributed systems concepts. It assumes that the reader either is familiar with this material or has immediate access to it.
The technical documentation set provides the information useful to the following audiences:
• Implementers: Sufficient conceptual and reference information for a successful implementation of one or more protocol specifications for a given task or scenario.
• Reviewers: A definitive resource for readers who want to evaluate or understand one or more protocols.
- Exchange Server Protocols on MSDN
- Microsoft Protocol Programs
- Windows Communication Protocols (MCPP)
- Windows Server Protocols (WSPP)