If you downloaded the previous mentioned Exchange Server 2010 Web Services SDK March 2010, you may also be interested in downloading Exchange Server 2010 Transport Agents SDK March 2010.
This release of the Exchange 2010 Transport Agents Software Development Kit (SDK) provides new and updated documentation and samples for building applications that use Exchange transport agents. Use this SDK to help you develop collaborative enterprise applications for Exchange transport.
The Exchange 2010 Transport Agents SDK assists developers who are building Exchange transport agent applications for Exchange 2010. This release of the SDK provides new and updated information and sample code to help you develop collaborative enterprise applications for Exchange 2010. The Readme file contains installation instructions for and late-breaking information about the Exchange 2010 Transport Agents SDK.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008
- Disk Space 17 MB disk space required to download.
- Code Samples The code samples provided with this SDK require Exchange Server 2010. Whether a specific sample must be run on a computer on which Exchange Server 2010 is installed depends on which technology the sample uses.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Some of the code samples require that the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2 or later versions be installed.
- Document Explorer This SDK requires that you install Microsoft Document Explorer 2005, or Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or later versions. The installer for this SDK will determine whether an appropriate document explorer is available.