Cathy Anderson from the Microsoft Exchange Team, posted at the You Had Me At EHLO blog the new content available in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following new Exchange Server 2007 content.
- Getting Started with Outlook Voice Access
- Autodiscover and Exchange 2007
- Preparing Active Directory for Exchange 2007 White Paper
- Description of the Parameters Used With the Exchange 2007 Setup.com Tool White Paper
- Exchange 2007 Autodiscover Service White Paper
You can see these articles and other Exchange Server documentation content in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
For a complete list of Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Analyzer topics that changed, see Exchange Server Documentation Updates.