Exchange Unplugged is making a return in Oct/Nov. The new sessions begin on 24th October, with the last session on 5th Nov. Speakers include: Mark Deakin, Eileen Brown, Brett Johnson, and Julian Datta – a really great lineup!
Sessions will include topics on migration, upgrades, and the latest features:
- How email and voicemail are coming together
- How OVA can give you another way to interact with your inbox
- Real world customer experience
- Secure and scalable communications – email, calendaring, presence and IM – across a range of mobile devices from Windows Mobile, Exchange 2007, and Office Communications Server 2007
- See, type or hear with UC
- And much more…