Forefront for Exchange "Stirling" video on TechNet Edge
Mike Chan, Product Manager for Forefront Server for Exchange (FSE), gives details around some of the new features in the next version of FSE and Stirling. Here's a little more about how the interview breaks down:
- [3:14] Exchange Hosted Filtering (EHF) vs Exchange on-premise - Decisions around, advantages of, and where we are headed with our solution
- [7:03] White listing with FSE and Stirling - implementation, automation, and a "Super reputation service"
- [13:30] Whiteboard session of mail flow with EHF and Stirling
- How Stirling can help with transition between EHF & On-Premise.
- Example of how Forefront Stirling uses ESAS to further secure your environment
Check out this TechNet Edge video of Mike Chan at:
Special thanks to David Tesar for getting Mike to do this for us!
Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE
Sr. Consultant / Technical Writer