Mike Chan, Product Manager for Forefront Server for Exchange (FSE), gives details around some of the new features in the next version of FSE and Stirling. Here's a little more about how the interview breaks down:
- [3:14] Exchange Hosted Filtering (EHF) vs Exchange on-premise - Decisions around, advantages of, and where we are headed with our solution
- [7:03] White listing with FSE and Stirling - implementation, automation, and a "Super reputation service"
- [13:30] Whiteboard session of mail flow with EHF and Stirling
- How Stirling can help with transition between EHF & On-Premise.
- Example of how Forefront Stirling uses ESAS to further secure your environment
Check out this TechNet Edge video of Mike Chan at:
Special thanks to David Tesar for getting Mike to do this for us!
Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE
Sr. Consultant / Technical Writer