Xangati is a provider of infrastructure performance software. Xangati for ESX is a line of virtual appliances providing real-time, continuous visibility into the otherwise invisible activity of a VMware ESX/ESXi host, its virtual machines (VMs) and the infrastructure resources they use. Xangati for ESX products uniquely display the relationships between your VMs and other resources on your infrastructure in a continuous manner to answer questions including:
- What is a VM doing?
- What application is it running and how much CPU and memory is it using?
- What storage is being accessed and what is the latency?
- Which end users are accessing the VM?
The free version of Xangati for ESX provides:
- Auto discovery and naming of ESX/ESXi's VMs and applications
- Continuous, real-time visibility into over 100 metrics on an ESX/ESXi host and its VMs activity including communications, CPU, memory, disk and storage latency
- DVR recording and replaying of activity with scroll-bar
- Visibility into vSwitch communications
- 12 weeks of historical reporting on named identities