Free Training: Exploring Features of Exchange Server 2010
For a limited time period, you can attend for free this Microsoft Learning clinic: Collection 6899: Exploring Features of Exchange Server 2010.
This two-hour collection provides an overview of the new features in Exchange Server 2010.
The clinics within this collection cover:
- New features in Exchange Server 2010
- Management tools used in Exchange Server 2010
- Managing a Mailbox server
- Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2010
- High availability features in Exchange Server 2010
Users completing this collection should have three or more years of experience working with previous versions of Exchange Server, including the implementation of Exchange Server 2007. They should be familiar with the concepts of Active Directory, Exchange messaging, and SharePoint, and fundamentals of Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008. It is beneficial if they have experience with a Windows or command-line scripting language.