The GSX Blog
The growth and popularity of Microsoft Lync has strongly increased in all types of industries due to the rising number of remote co-workers.
Although the numerous improvements that Microsoft has delivered since it's first release in 2013, it is still very challenging for administrators to ensure a good quality of service for Lync, especially for Audio/Video calls.
Top 3 Lync issues are:
- Issue #1 Virtualization
- Issue #2 Quality of Service (QoS)
- Issue #3 Front-end and Back-end Performance
Keeping Lync 2013 service available and performing well requires you to keep track of multiple values including performance metrics, quality of service delivered to end-users, and being able to look at the evolution of the performance.
Play this video and understand what are the most commun issues when using Lync and see how GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Microsoft Lync can help you in:
- Optimizing system performance
- Reducing costs
- Improving organization productivity keeping your unified communications platforms up and running anywhere… anytime…
With GSX Solutions you can ensure end-user satisfaction and drive adoption by constantly simulating users, alerting on performance and latency issues. See a quick demo of our solution for Microsoft Lync and do not hesitate to click here if you wish to learn more.
On-Demand video Agenda:
- Lync's most common issues
- Why Lync performance monitoring is critical
- GSX Solutions’ business value
- Demo of GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Lync
- Questions & Answers session
Click on the "On-deman video" button to play the video!
Review the presentation slides below: