Dr. Tom Shinders ISA Server 2006 Migration Guide provides a clear, concise, and thorough path to migrate from previous versions of ISA Server to ISA Server 2006. ISA Server 2006 is an incremental upgrade from ISA Server 2004, this book provides all of the tips and tricks to perform a successful migration, rather than rehash all of the features which were rolled out in ISA Server 2004. Also, learn to publish Exchange Server 2007 with ISA 2006 and to build a DMZ.
- Highlights key issues for migrating from previous versions of ISA Server to ISA Server 2006.
- Learn to Publish Exchange Server 2007 Using ISA Server 2006.
- Create a DMZ using ISA Server 2006.
- Dr. Tom Shinders previous two books on configuring ISA Server have sold more than 50,000 units worldwide.
- Dr. Tom Shinder is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for ISA Server and a member of the ISA Server beta testing team.
- This book will be the Featured Product on the Internets most popular ISA Server site www.isaserver.org.
About the Author
Thomas W. Shinder, MD is an MCSE and has been awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award for his work with ISA Server and is recognized in the firewall community as one of the foremost experts on ISA Server. His first two books on ISA Server have sold more than 50,000 units worldwide. Tom has consulted with major companies and organizations such as Microsoft Corp., Xerox, Lucent Technologies, FINA Oil, Hewlett-Packard, and the U.S. Department of Energy. Tom is the primary contributor on ISAserver.org (www.isaserver.org), where he answers hundreds of questions per week on the discussion boards and is the leading content contributor.
Hey, that’s me! I hope you will enjoy our latest ISA Firewall book. We put together a great team to write this book and I guarantee you’ll learn new and valuable things on how to install, configure, manage and optimize your ISA Firewall deployments.
Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
GET THE NEW BOOK! Go to http://tinyurl.com/2gpoo8
Email: [email protected]
MVP — Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)