How to Take Control of Social Media in 2015
Organizations using multiple social platforms must gain control of compliance, eDiscovery, security, and brand risks before they encounter a serious problem and make headlines in a bad way.
Join Michael Osterman, President of Osterman Research, and Hudson Casson, Product Marketing Director for Metalogix, for an educational webinar that will shine a light on the different challenges you may face with social media, highlight key missteps to avoid, and offer some quick wins for IT and the rest of the organization. Discover:
- What are the key legal and compliance risks of social media and what types of organizations are most affected?
- What are the risks you face from doing nothing to address the unfettered use of social media in your organization?
- Do the current policies, data management processes, and technologies apply to social media?
- What are the implications of employee, personal use of social media and unique risks to the organization?
- What are some key steps you can take to protect your social media data and your organization?
- What should you look for in a solution to gain control of social media, and what are some of the key benefits of solutions in cloud?