No matter what the destination-Outlook.com, Yahoo, Gmail, Exchange Server, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, Squirrel Mail, you name it-you can send sensitive business communications with an additional level of protection against unauthorized access. There are many business situations where this type of encryption is essential. We've listed just a few.
- A bank sending credit card statements to customers over email.
- An insurance company providing details about the policy to clients.
- A mortgage broker requesting financial information from a customer for a loan application.
- A healthcare provider using encrypted messages to send healthcare information to patients.
- An attorney sending confidential information to a client or another attorney.
- A consultant sending a contract to a client.
- A therapist providing a patient diagnosis to an insurance company.