MFCMAPI 32 bit executable - January 2012 (22.214.171.1241) is now available to download from the Codeplex web site.
Here’s a list of the new improvements:
- MFCMAPI: Rewrote/cleaned up most of the dialog rendering
- MFCMAPI: Much more double buffering to reduce flicker
- MFCMAPI: Custom system icons
- MrMAPI: New –Restrict switch to limit output from folders
- MFCMAPI: Softer color scheme
- MFCMAPI: Fixed all known Classic Theme glitches
- SmartView: Added PidTagRoamingBinary
- MFCMAPI: Much smaller options dialog now scrolls.
MFCMAPI uses Microsoft's published APIs to provide access to MAPI stores through a graphical user interface. Its purpose is to facilitate investigation of Exchange and Outlook issues and to provide developers with a canonical sample for MAPI development.