When I released the first version of this guide back in November 2010 I had no idea how many people were out there having problems with Jetstress testing. Over the last 5 months I have had the opportunity to work through and discuss some interesting cases with a number of you.
So I thought it was about time that I updated the guide with the lessons learned from those cases and to include some stuff that I had forgotten to include in the first release. I have also included some feedback from the internal Microsoft Jetstress community. Hopefully this has produced some more useful information and clarified some sections.
So, here is version 22.214.171.124.
- Updated for version 14.01.225.017 of Jetstress
- Added Exchange Server 2003 instructions
- Added more troubleshooting information
- Added guidance for running Jetstress on a production Exchange Server
- Included guidance for testing Raid Arrays
- Included information and guidance on Background Database Maintenance
- General corrections and clarity improvements