This MSExchange.org webinar will take place on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 11am ET, 8am PT, 4pm BST.
You’ll hear examples of how organizations can successfully migrate to up-to-date messaging and archiving systems, and you’ll gain tips, tricks, and strategies from the experts to get you started in the right direction.
In this 60-minute Webinar, you will discover answers to the following questions:
- Why should you migrate from legacy archives and what can happen if you don’t?
- Why is it important to upgrade your email archiving as you are upgrading your messaging server?
- Why is the archiving functionality built into MS Exchange 2010 and MS Exchange 2013 a good start, but may not be sufficient to meet your needs?
- What are the key elements you should look for in both a migration and an archiving solution for 2013 and beyond? What is the role of the cloud today?
- What are the key steps you must take before starting any migration?
And, get your top migration and archiving questions answered in this interactive webinar.