Last chance to sign up for the webinar: The TCO of Windows-to-Go Secure Workplace: Enabling Contractors and Teleworkers
You will discover the features and benefits of Mobile Workspaces leveraging Windows-to-Go, and compare their TCO to traditional laptops and Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) solutions. This interactive webinar will help you understand what a Mobile Workspace employing Windows-to-Go can and cannot do for you, give you a perspective on the costs to support remote or temporary workers, and introduce you to some of the features this type of solution should have.
In this 60-minute Webinar, you will discover:
- How can you calculate the TCO of securely supporting your own teleworkers?
- How can the Mobile Workspace / Windows-to-Go approach become a key part of your IT strategy?
- What are some best practices for evaluating and deploying telework solutions?
- What are the important features and benefits of a teleworking solution?
- What are some of the key frustrations and risks IT organizations can experience supporting temporary workers?
- How can you navigate the various departments and their goals to achieve a true vision for supporting teleworkers?