Lepide Software- provider of enterprise level auditing and IT management solutions has launched the latest version of its most esteemed Exchange products – Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager 13.06.01 and Lepide Exchange Reporter 13.05.01. The enhanced features and functionalities available in these two will take this widely accepted and highly rated Exchange tools to the next level.
Since the launch of its first version, LERM has been acting as one-stop solution for recovering corrupted EDB files, migrating emails from one server to another, backup restoration and restoring OST. Later on, support for Office 365, Exchange 2013, and Outlook 2013 has made it the first choice of the Exchange administrators to deal with various Exchange server changes and functional intricacies.
What’s new in this version of Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager v13.06.01?
The newly added feature set allows LERM to connect with Archive Mailboxes in Live Exchange in both source and destination. With enhanced speed of exporting messages and extended support, dealing with Exchange server intricacies becomes almost effortless.
Have a look at all enhancements made in Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager Version 13.06.01:
- Option to add archive mailbox for Live Exchange both in Source and Destination.
- Supports Exchange 2013 public folders.
- Supports Exchange server 2013 multiple mailboxes.
- Supports adding multiple Office 365 mailboxes in destination.
- Supports differential and incremental HP backup.
- Additional filters based on message class and filter added for columns in list view.
- Messages can be exported to RTF, HTML and Text file formats
- Improved preview of Contact, Calendar, Task and Journal items
- Improved "To" field recovery.
- Enhanced speed of exporting messages.
What’s new in this version of Lepide Exchange Reporter v13.05.01?
Lepide Exchange Reporter- a powerful solution to track organizational email system usage and infrastructure, is now available with enhanced functionalities.
Lepide Exchange Reporter Version 13.05.01 promises enhanced performance and provides these added functionalities:
- Dashboard added to provide a quick overview of organization-wide usage of email system and mailboxes' size growth.
- Option to select or change Exchange server to view various details and reports has been added at the top of every tab.
- In filter section, users will be now listed alphabetically, which will make user selection simpler.
- Improved report generation speed.
Free trial Info:
LERM Version 13.06.01 and LER v13.05.01 are also available as a free trial version, which allows the users to check its capabilities and features to manage their Exchange server. The free trial version can be downloaded to have a glance of updated features and functionalities
About the Company
Lepide Software Private Limited is a nine-year-old software development company that reserves its expertise in delivering the advanced management solutions for servers, network and security. Its user-friendly tools are backed up with tremendous 24x7 technical support. Visit http://www.lepide.com for more information.