Microsoft App-V FAQ Series
Aaron Parker has created a nice series on Frequently Asked Questions about Microsoft App-V. This is a very informative series covering common questions about App-V as well as some questions you might have not even thought about asking. Some of the FAQs from the series include the following:
- How do I create a silent installation for the App-V Client?
- What are the dependencies of the App-V Client?
- Does App-V allow me to run applications on Linux of Mac OS X?
- Can App-V be used to run 16-bit applications on Windows x64?
- Can I use Application Compatibility Shims with App-V?
- What are the system requirements for App-V?
- What are the current versions of App-V?
- How is App-V licensed?
- What is Microsoft Application Virtualization?
- What is Application Virtualization?