Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook Market Analysis, 2012-2016
Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook Market Analysis, 2012-2016 is a new study provided by the Radicati Group.
“According to the report, Microsoft Exchange Server continues to be the market leader in the Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration market with its Microsoft Exchange Server email platform deployed either as an on-premises or a cloud-based solution. Despite the growing popularity of cloud-based computing, On-Premises Microsoft Exchange Server deployments currently account for the majority of Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes worldwide. However by year-end 2016, the market share of on-premises Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes is expected to decrease due to continuing trend of outsourcing email to hosted and managed providers. Microsoft’s own Office 365 solution, in particular, is expected to drive most of this growth.”
An in-depth analysis of the penetration of the Microsoft Exchange Server email platform and Microsoft Outlook email client, in both the Enterprise On-Premises and Hosted Messaging and Collaboration market, including:
- Installed Base, Revenue and Four-Year Forecasts:
- Worldwide On-Premise and Hosted Mailboxes
- Vertical Industry Breakouts
- Business Size Breakouts – Installed Base and Forecasts
- Regional Breakouts – Installed Base and Forecasts
- Version Breakouts – Installed Base and Forecasts
- Product Analysis for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Outlook 2010, and Microsoft Outlook Web App (OWA) 2010.
This report is intended for Investors, Corporate Customers and Vendors who need to make informed decisions about Messaging and Collaboration.