Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Service Pack 2 is now available to download.
The service pack includes the following new functionality and feature improvements:
• The new Site Activity report displays a report showing the data transfer between users and specific websites for any user.
• A new look and feel has been created for error pages.
• Error pages can be more easily customized and can include embedded objects.
• You can now use Kerberos authentication when you deploy an array using network load balancing (NLB).
To read the release notes, see the Forefront TMG Release Notes (SP2).
- New in SP2: Improved Error Pages
- New in SP2: Site Activity Report
- New in SP2: Kerberos Authentication in Load Balanced Scenarios