Netwrix Delivers Complete Visibility and Broadest Coverage Across the Entire IT Infrastructure with Launch of Netwrix Auditor 6
HOUSTON, TX, May 12, 2014 – Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, today announced the release of Netwrix Auditor 6.0. Delivering complete visibility into what is happening across the entire IT infrastructure, Netwrix Auditor 6.0 provides the broadest available coverage of audited systems and applications, including Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, File Servers, SharePoint, VMware and more. The new Netwrix Auditor 6.0 will be showcased during TechEd North America 2014, May 12 – 15, 2014 in booth #1615.
“The avalanche of recent security breaches and compliance violations at major retailers, healthcare organizations and hotel chains, clearly indicates that traditional security mechanisms, such as firewalls, IDS and antivirus, should no longer be treated as the only line of defense against external attackers and insider threats,” said Michael Fimin, CEO, Netwrix. “Having visibility into what is happening inside your IT systems is critical to mitigate security breaches. The new version of Netwrix Auditor now provides complete visibility into the entire IT infrastructure in one single view, so you no longer need to involve different point solutions from several vendors.”
Key new features included in Netwrix Auditor 6.0 are:
- Enterprise overview dashboards: Netwrix Auditor provides complete visibility into what is happening in your IT infrastructure, and allows drilling down to details on every change across all audited systems. These new dashboards:
- Deliver a high-level overview of changes across all audited systems
- Show activity trends by date, user, server or IT system with detailed drill-down capabilities
- Aggregate change events across all kinds of audited systems (Active Directory, File Servers, SharePoint, etc.) into one single view
- Comprehensive SharePoint auditing: Netwrix Auditor further extends the range of audited systems, providing the broadest coverage on the market. This includes:
- Support for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013
- Visibility into farm configuration and security changes, including modifications of permissions and permission inheritance, SharePoint group membership, permission levels, and security policies
- Reports on creation, deletion and modification of any SharePoint content, including sites, lists and libraries, folders, documents and list items.
- Over 25 additional enhancements, including added features for scalability, performance and usability.
“Netwrix products are solid and easy to configure,” said Jon Dobson, Network Administrator, the Donohoe Companies, Inc., the oldest full-service real estate organization in the Washington D.C. region. “Moreover, with Netwrix daily reports I have been able to detect the problems in the early stage and sustain security, avoid downtime and data breaches.”
Netwrix Auditor provides the detection of security incidents, continuous compliance, vulnerability assessment and forensic analysis. Netwrix Auditor also improves business continuity, enables root cause analysis and change management, decreases system downtime and establishes accountability. Featuring change auditing and alerting, configuration assessment and hundreds of predefined web-based reports with rich filtering, Netwrix Auditor also offers export and subscription capabilities and change rollback capability. Efficient enterprise-grade architecture consolidates audit data from multiple independent sources with agentless or lightweight, non-intrusive agent-based modes of operation and scalable two-tiered storage holding consolidated audit data for 10 years or more.
Netwrix Auditor 6.0 is licensed per enabled Active Directory user and is available now as the following solutions:
- Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory
- Netwrix Auditor for Exchange
- Netwrix Auditor for File Servers
- Netwrix Auditor for SharePoint
- Netwrix Auditor for SQL Server
- Netwrix Auditor for VMware
- Netwrix Auditor for Windows Server
For more information please visit: www.netwrix.com/auditor6
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, offering the most simple, efficient and affordable IT infrastructure auditing solutions with the broadest coverage of audited systems and applications available today. Founded in 2006, Netwrix software is used by more than 160,000 organizations worldwide, and is ranked in the Top 100 US software companies in the 2013 Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.