IRVINE, CA, February 10, 2015 – Netwrix Corporation, provider of change and configuration auditing software, announced today record-setting results for 2014. For the second consecutive year, Netwrix marks its continuous expansion, year over year, and posts a 128% growth in product sales for its flagship product. Driven by increasing enterprise concern to achieve better IT security, Netwrix’s revenue growth in the enterprise sector increased 76%, year over year. In addition, the EMEA region saw revenue growth that was twice as fast compared to the rest of the world, with a remarkable 118% growth in the DACH region.
Following the addition of John Ross as vice president of strategic alliances, Netwrix successfully strengthened its partner community network and announced several important collaborations:
- Netwrix joined MSP Partner Program and launched MSP Portal, which is designed to drive market success for managed service and cloud providers.
- Netwrix announced new partnership with HP Technology Alliance Program, focused on providing HP ArcSight clients with integrated auditing data.
- Netwrix joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner program in order to provide Netwrix customers with extended auditing capabilities in the virtual environment.
Working to address global security concerns, Netwrix reached the following milestones:
- Netwrix introduced Netwrix Auditor 6.0 and empowered its customers with detection and prevention of security breaches by delivering complete visibility with Enterprise Overview dashboards and providing comprehensive SharePoint auditing.
- Netwrix later launched Netwrix Auditor 6.5 to enable insider threat detection through the advanced auditing of file servers and storage appliances, thus providing even more visibility into IT systems and ensuring that sensitive data is under permanent control.
“Netwrix has upgraded its auditing software to offer improved visibility to insider threats, while warning of data leaks more quickly,” said Jeffrey Schwartz, Redmond Magazine. “The new Netwrix Auditor 6.5 offers deeper monitoring of log files and privileged accounts, which in turn provides improved visibility to changes made across a network, including file servers and file shares.”
“Netwrix Auditor is a helpful solution that allows us to track down changes and gives us peace of mind,” said Richard Staats, IT professional at VTM Group. “If more companies were auditing their IT infrastructures, they would be able to have a bird’s-eye view from a centralized place, allowing complete oversight of any change made.”
- Netwrix acquired a several hundred of customers across multiple industries and regions.
- Netwrix contributed to the IT community by launching the SysAdmin Magazine: a new source of knowledge and a go-to reference about network security.
- As a thought leader, Netwrix carried out The 2014 State of IT Changes Survey and the 2014 SIEM Efficiency Survey industry surveys revealing problems that IT pros face daily.
- Netwrix was also recognized by multiple industry thought leaders and increased its total number of awards to 70.
“Against a backdrop of increasing security breaches protecting the integrity of sensitive data becomes one of the highest priorities,” saidMichael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. “Placing data storage responsibility on cloud and managed service providers gives organizations an opportunity to increase performance and take advantage of technologies to streamline their business processes but it can also lead to a loss of control. We believe that organizations have to be armed with mission-critical information about the security threats they might face to overcome the data leak trend, and Netwrix is on the cutting edge of delivering the technology to meet this need.”
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing solutions, delivers complete visibility into who did what, when, and where across the entire IT infrastructure. This strengthens security, streamlines compliance, and optimizes operations. Founded in 2006, Netwrix is named to the Inc. 5000 list and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Netwrix software is used by 160,000 users worldwide. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.