IRVINE, CA, November 11, 2015 — Netwrix Corporation, a provider of IT auditing software that delivers complete visibility into IT infrastructure changes and data access, today announced the record results for the third quarter of 2015, which show a 42% increase in revenue over the year and the best quarter in the company’s history. Netwrix also reported triple-digit growth of revenues in EMEA and the Asia Pacific region, and expanded its market leadership by acquiring new clients, winning customer loyalty, and gaining recognition from cybersecurity experts.
“The third quarter was record-breaking on many fronts for Netwrix,” said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. “These best-ever financial results were achieved because of high demand for solutions that not only mitigate the risk of data breaches, but also allow organizations to become more proactive about their cybersecurity efforts. We are proud to fulfil our clients’ expectations and help IT pros worldwide upgrade their mindset from traditional perimeter security to pervasive visibility that helps better understand what is going on across all levels of IT infrastructure.”
- In comparison to Q3 2014, Netwrix sales increased by 42%, which marked the best Q3 since the company’s start.
- Netwrix continues regional expansion, demonstrating 900% growth in the Asia Pacific region, 100% growth in the UK and 360% growth in Italy.
- During Q3, Netwrix added some high-profile clients to its customer base, such as Agricultural Bank of China, California Earthquake Authority, City of Santa Cruz, Clairvaux, FireEye, HCL, HP India, InterDev, L’Oreal Asia, Novatek and Wolters Kluwer.
- The company strengthened its regional team with the appointment of Pierre-Louis Lussan as the new Country Manager for France and Peter Vellenzer as the Country Manager for Germany.
- Growing loyalty of Netwrix customers resulted in a 41% increase in closed deals and 74% growth of renewal revenues over a year.
“Being named as one of the fastest growing companies and the best in class solution provider indicates Netwrix sustainable development,” said Alex Vovk, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. “Recognition from IT professionals underlines our commitment to excellence and quality of our solution, as well as the importance of comprehensive IT infrastructure audit for organizations’ security strategy.”
- Netwrix Corporation was included in the 2015 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America for the fourth time in a row.
- 2015 Redmond Reader’s Choice Awards honored Netwrix Auditor with 6 industry distinctions. The product became the Platinum Winner in Security Auditor, Compliance tool, Group Policy Manager, and SharePoint Tools/Services categories, and the Gold Winner in the Active Directory Provisioning/Administration and SQL Tool categories.
- Netwrix was named a Finalist in Auditing/Reporting Solution of the Year category at the Computing Security Awards 2015.
- Netwrix Auditor became a Finalist in the Cybersecurity category at the 22nd Annual High-Tech Innovation Awards.
- Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory was selected the winner in the Group Policy Management category of the WindowSecurity.com Readers’ Choice Award 2015.
- Netwrix took part both as a silver sponsor and a workshop speaker at SpiceWorld 2015 conference in Austin, TX.
- Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix, has been honored as the best Advisor at the Spicies Awards 2015.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation provides IT auditing software that delivers complete visibility into IT infrastructure changes and data access, including who changed what, when and where each change was made and who has access to what. Over 150,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to audit IT infrastructure changes and data access, prepare reports required for passing compliance audits, and increase the efficiency of IT operations. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 70 industry awards and was named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com