nLite reached version 1.4 .
nLite is a tool for permanent Windows components removal and pre-installation Windows configuration. After removal there is an option to make bootable image ready for burning on cd or testing in virtual machines.
With nLite you will be able to have Windows installation which on install does not include, or even contain on cd, the unwanted components.
The list of changes inludes
- upd: Read-only attributes removed
- upd: Returned Netdde and Visual Tweaks
- upd: nvraid integration will not auto-insert sata_ide from now on
- upd: KB933729, KB939653 non-English support
- fix: SFC/WFP popup on device installation (e.g. USB stick inserted)
- fix: Luna theme settings were not applied if no themes integrated
- fix: Certain combination of removals causing textmode error in 2k3