Office 365 Insight into the Hybrid Configuration Wizard
In this post I want to cover the Hybrid Configuration process - specifically detail on the Configure Legacy Exchange Support step.
The Hybrid Configuration Wizard has 6 tasks that it executes:
- Global Prerequisites task – prerequisite check see below.
- Legacy Exchange Support Task – Legacy Exchange requirements.
- Recipient Configuration Task – Accepted domains and email address policy changes.
- Organization Relationship Task – Federation configuration.
- On Off Settings Task – Organization Relationship config like Availability Address Space, Free Busy Access, TargetOWAURL etc.
- Hybrid mail flow task – Creates send and receive connectors for Hybrid mail flow.
Read more at source: http://blogs.technet.com/b/mikehall/archive/2013/05/24/office-365-insight-into-the-hybrid-configuration-wizard.aspx