Office Deployment Tool for Click-to-Run has recently been made available to download.
The Office Deployment Tool allows the administrator to customize and manage Office 2013 Click-to-Run deployments. This tool will help adminstrators to manage installations sources, product/language combinations, and deployment configuration options for Office Click-to-Run.
By default, Office 2013 installations that use Click-to-Run will download the Office product from the Internet, with full UI, and with automatic updates enabled.
Some administrators will need more control beyond the default Click-to-Run installation behavior in order to work best in their environments.
Using the Office Deployment Tool, an administrator may:
- Download an Office installation source to a network share location
- Configure an installation to use a network share as the installation source instead of the Internet
- Configure an installation to suppress all UI
- Configure the logging for an installations
- Configure whether Office will automatically update or not
- Configure which products and languages to install
- Remove Office Click-to-Run products