Outlook 2007 Sample: Ribbon Extensibility Add-In
A new Outlook 2007 sample Add-in: Ribbon Extensibility Add-In.
The Outlook 2007 Ribbon Extensibility Add-In, available in both Visual C# and Visual Basic .NET versions, is a learning tool that will help you understand how to customize the Ribbon for Outlook Inspector windows.
The Outlook 2007 Ribbon Extensibility Add-In is a learning tool that will help you understand how to customize the Ribbon for Outlook Inspector windows. It provides coverage of the following important new areas:
- How legacy command bar customizations appear in an Outlook Inspector window
- How to implement the Office.IRibbonExtensibility interface in an Outlook add-in
- Providing Ribbon markup for Ribbon customization depending on the RibbonID string passed in the GetCustomUI callback
- Using the IRibbonControl.Context object to find an instance of an Inspector object
- Changing the state of Ribbon controls depending on the PropertyChange event for an Outlook item.
For more information, see the article Customizing the Ribbon in Outlook 2007.