pgAdmin III v1.6.1 released
pgAdmin is a management utility for PostgreSQL, which is an advanced open source database that can be installed on the variety of platforms, including Windows.
The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin 1.6.1, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration tool for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for download in source and a variety of binary formats from:
Direct Windows installer link:
v1.6.1 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:
- Prevent a crash if the 'View Filtered Data' filter dialog is cancelled. Per Erwin Brandstetter.
- Enable the OK button on the Database properties dialog when the owner is changed, per Jim Cullison
- Rework the Find/Replace code to fix a couple of minor bugs and improve readability.
- Fix deletion of stored procedures, Per Erwin.
- Include IN/OUT/INOUT keywords in procedure identifiers in the treeview.
- When checking the position & size of windows, use the dimensions of the current display, not the primary.
- Only enable the 'Include SQL' checkbox on the report dialog if there is SQL to include, Per Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
- Fix a minor bug in the index reverse engineering when using non-default operator classes per Andrus.
- Don't display index constraints under the Indexes node as well as the Contraints node, per Erwin.
- Properly quote function parameter names, per Ken Priest.
- Fix some portability issues in the configure code [Max Khon]
- Guard against permission denied errors in the edit grid per Howard Wang
- Don't paste into empty edit grids, per Howard Wang
- Prevent a crash from the query tool when using File -> Exit on GTK
- Ensure backup and restore options are enabled when appropriate (this is a wxWidgets bug, fixed in wxWidgets 2.8.0rc1)