Altaro VM Backup
Altaro VM Backup is a Backup and Replication solution for Hyper-V and VMware, built for MSPs and IT departments that delivers:
- Fast, fuss-free performance – Hassle-free and fast virtual machine backup in less than 15 minutes.
- Best Storage Savings in the Industry – Lower storage requirements by over 65% with our Augmented Inline Deduplication technology
- Minimal RPO and RTO – Significantly reduce Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) through replication and CDP
Altaro has developed a solid backup and replication solution for Hyper-V and VMware that is full-featured, intuitive, easy to use and well-priced. It offers 24/7 Lightning Fast Support Call Response as part of the package, with an average support call response of less than 30 seconds.
Altaro VM Backup makes it easy to protect your Hyper-V and VMware virtual machines, giving you advanced controls and the ability to create and execute a backup strategy you can rely on.
It includes WAN-Optimized Replication functionality, that permits a business to make an ongoing copy of its virtual machines (VM)s to a remote site and to switch to that copy with immediacy should anything go wrong with the live VMs, such as damage due to hurricanes, fires and flooding.
It offers best-of-breed augmented inline deduplication technology that significantly speeds up backups and reduces storage requirement. Its Boot from Backup makes it possible to boot any VM version from the backup location instantly, without affecting its integrity.
It’s easy and quick to set up a solid backup strategy for your organization. Simply install the software and start your first VM backup in under 15 minutes. You don’t need to be an expert to use, Altaro VM Backup, you don’t need any additional software to run it, and pricing is just as straightforward.
- Hassle-free and effective
- Unbeatable value
- Outstanding 24/7 Lightning Fast Support – call response time of less than 30 seconds
Altaro Cloud Management Console (CMC)
Altaro’s ground-breaking Cloud Management Console (CMC) allows you to manage and monitor all your Altaro VM Backup installations from a single multi-tenant, online console. Built for end users, IT resellers and MSPs, it offers:
- Multi-tenancy: Enables you to manage and monitor multiple hosts, customers (if you’re an IT Reseller or MSP) or sites.
- Real-time status updates: View live operation activity and backup results as they occur.
- Manage your backups/restores: Start backups and restore VMs, configure Backup Locations, Offsite Locations and Encryption Keys, Set Default Locations, and much more.
- Access portal anywhere: There is no need for VPNs to be on-site.
- Access to Altaro VM Backup for MSPs program: This ‘pay per VM per month’ program enables MSPs and IT Resellers to offer a monthly subscription service and manage invoicing, billing, etc. across all their Altaro customers.
5nine Cloud Manager provides advanced management, monitoring, migration and recovery for Microsoft Cloud environments of all shapes and sizes, including single and multitenant public, private and hybrid cloud configurations.
BitRecover Virtual Drive Recovery Wizard is specially launched to restore data from corrupt Virtual hard drive files. This Virtual Drive Recovery Software is capable to recover virtual hard disk as *.vhd,*.vhdx, *.vmdk, *.vdi, *.hdd, *.qed, *.qcow files of Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Virtual Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Oracle VirtualBox, VMware Server (GSX), VMware Infrastructure, VMware ESXi, VMware vSphere, VMware View, VMware Workstation, Citrix Virtual Server, Citrix Xen Desktop, Citrix Xen Server, Parallels Server, Linux KVM, QEMU, etc.
Redefining backup and recovery for a progressive enterprise with one solution, Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery is the industry's most fully featured and comprehensive backup and recovery solution. Designed to meet the needs of any size business, it covers workloads across all locations: hybrid environments include on-premises and multiple cloud providers; physical servers; virtual machines; applications and databases; endpoint devices; reporting and integrated archiving.