Arcserve Unified Data Protection
Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) combines industry-proven disaster recovery, backup and true global deduplication technologies into an all-in-one solution that delivers every data rotection
capability you and your business need. Powered by heterogeneous, image-based technology that protects to and from any target, it unifies enterprise-ready features without the complexity of traditional solutions.
- Quick Recovery
- Virtual Standby – maintain virtual copies of mission-critical systems on Nutanix AHV, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Amazon AWS EC2 and Microsoft Azure for fast boot-up
- Instant VM – spin up business-critical system backups as virtual machines on-demand in Nutanix AHV, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Amazon AWS EC2 and Microsoft Azure
- Assured Recovery™ – schedule automated disaster recovery tests with advanced reporting for stakeholders
- Granular Recovery – restore individual files, emails, Active Directory objects, SharePoint Documents
- Mount Backups – attach backups as virtual drives in Windows and NFS shares in Linux for advanced insights
- Comprehensive Backup
- Agentless VM Backup – protect Nutanix AHV, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V, with automatic protection of newly added VMs
- Advanced Deduplication – increase storage efficiency with true, global, at-source deduplication
- Built-in WAN-optimization – decrease bandwidth requirements for cloud and remote site backup
- Advanced Security – safeguard the data in-flight and at-rest with built-in AES/SSL encryption and TLS 1.2
- Hardware Snapshot – HPE 3Par, Nimble Storage and NetApp ONTAP
- Deep Cloud Integration
- Cloud Disaster Recovery – run critical systems in the Arcserve Cloud, AWS and Azure after a disaster
- Cloud Backup – store copies of your backups in the Arcserve Cloud, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and more clouds
- Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure – protect your workloads from data loss and extended downtimes
- Microsoft Office 365 – safeguard your emails, documents and files from data loss
- Cloud Deployment – install Arcserve UDP in Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMware vCloud Air, NTT Enterprise Cloud or Fujitsu Cloud Service for OSS for cloud-to-cloud backup with deduplication
- Streamlined Management and Advanced Reporting
- Web-based Console – save time with unified, streamlined user interface
- Role-based Administration – assure security with complete access control
- Policy-Based Management – scale disaster recovery and backup without extra effort
- SLA Reporting – keep business stakeholders informed with RTO and RTA (Actual) comparison
- CLI, API and DB integration – advanced capabilities for deeper customization
Acronis Backup helps IT keep your business running in any disaster by proactively preventing downtime or immediately, reliably, restoring any piece of data. Keep growing, do more, spend less.
Get unlimited scalability, protect any future workload, and leverage any storage and/or cloud. You can keep your costs low and productivity high.
Redefining backup and recovery for a progressive enterprise with one solution, Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery is the industry's most fully featured and comprehensive backup and recovery solution. Designed to meet the needs of any size business, it covers workloads across all locations: hybrid environments include on-premises and multiple cloud providers; physical servers; virtual machines; applications and databases; endpoint devices; reporting and integrated archiving.
— HVR Software
HVR provides a real-time cloud data replication solution that supports enterprise modernization efforts. The HVR platform is a reliable, secure, and scalable way to quickly and efficiently integrate large data volumes in complex environments, enabling real-time data updates, access, and analysis. Global market leaders in a variety of industries trust HVR to address their real-time data integration challenges and revolutionize their businesses.