Citrix Workspace is a flexible platform that delivers a personalized, digital work experience. Simplify complex enterprise applications by streamlining functionality and provide a single point of access to content, managed, web, SaaS, Windows and Linux apps and desktops.
Employees navigate too much complexity - too many apps across different devices and platforms, too many passwords, and content in multiple locations. All of this can negatively impact employee experience.
- Citrix Workspace streamlines workflows, serving as an interface between information in legacy systems, on-premises systems and SaaS systems.
- Universal search provides users the ability to search for relevant information across all files and apps.
Today’s work environment is consumed with irrelevant notifications, sequentially-sorted emails in overflowing inboxes, and numerous applications that require context switching between them.
- Citrix Workspace presents content seamlessly in an intelligent feed to reduce frustration and enable employees to become more engaged with their work.
- Event-driven and user-initiated tasks that are personalized and relevant are delivered to users.
- Employees can collaborate anywhere, on any device with tools such as MS Teams.
Complex workflows between apps cause employees to spend too much time doing work of low business value.
- The number of logins, clicks, and swipes is reduced, simplifying workflows and leading to fewer support tickets for forgotten passwords.
- Citrix Workspace intelligence uses machine learning-powered workflows to provide insights and alleviate the need to launch full applications.
- Virtual assistance automates repetitive tasks for queries such as, “How many PTO days do I have?” or “What is the status of my PO?”
NoMachine's Cloud Server sits at the top of the NoMachine server stack to let organizations consolidate their entire NoMachine server environment. Tailored for organizations with large-scale deployments, it not only gives employees a secure, central access point to their application or desktop, it also permits administrators to build a scalable multi-tier infrastructure.
Parallels RAS empowers thousands of organizations to embrace digital transformation by making remote applications and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) delivery accessible and inexpensive.
Thinspace SkyDesk is part of the VSuite solution providing shared hosted desktop and application delivery. Thinspace SkyDesk seamlessly extends your Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services environment.