CodeTwo Exchange Sync
CodeTwo Exchange Sync allows you to automatically synchronize folders of Microsoft Exchange Server and create group calendars and other common folders. The program can also help you sync iPhone, iPad and Android with Exchange public folders, so that you can access and edit public folders from your mobile devices. Easily synchronize Exchange emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, you name it. Use one-way or two-way sync options. Filter or modify synchronized items on the fly.
- Sync mobile devices with public folders on Exchange - The synchronization of Exchange public folders with Android, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry or other mobile devices, which connect to Exchange is finally possible.
- Create Exchange group calendars and common folders - Setting up and aggregating calendar for multiple users is now simpler than ever. Just sync employees calendars with one public calendar.
- One-way and two-way sync options - Replicate Exchange data in one or two directions. Also, you can create synchronization rings to propagate data across multiple folders.
- Real-time synchronization - Exchange Server data is synced in real time between folders and instantly visible on all associated computers. The entire process is invisible to end users.
- Choose what you want to sync - Use conditions to decide which items should be synchronized between folders and which should stay intact. For example, don't sync private, old or recurring items.
- Tag or modify synced items on the fly - Tag synchronized items on the fly to easily categorize new data in the target folders. For example, differentiate appointments in a group schedule to identify their owners.
- Easy to set up and use - It's just "Next, next, finish" to deploy the program, and a few minutes to fully test it. If you encounter any issues, just contact our Customer Service team - they will be more than happy to help.
- 30-day money-back guarantee - No matter the reason, you can return the product within 30 days of purchase date, no questions asked.
Practical applications of CodeTwo Exchange Sync
The many synchronization modes, filter and modifier features enable multiple scenarios in using CodeTwo Exchange Sync. In fact, there are countless ways you can utilize the program as it depends only on your imagination and needs. Some of the examples, most of which are successfully used in our company on a daily basis, are described below:
- Synchronize data between mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows Phone) and Exchange public folders
- Replication and Update of a Shared Company Contacts Database (Synchronization in Two Directions)
- Group Calendar on Exchange Server.
- Monitoring and Reporting.
Cayosoft® Administrator™ is the only complete management solution for your entire cloud IT journey, from on-premises to hybrid to the cloud. Every step along the way, Cayosoft Administrator delivers Security, Efficiency, Compliance, and Innovation in the management of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, and beyond!
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro is an award-winning, Microsoft certified email signature and email flow manager for Exchange. Trusted by thousands of companies all over the world, this easy-to-use Exchange toolbox will help you create complex rules to centrally manage email flow and to unify the look of your corporate correspondence - all without touching end users' computers and mobile devices.
CoreView Office 365 Health Check is a comprehensive Office 365 deep scan, analysis and assessment of your entire Microsoft SaaS environment. This FREE assessment provides a complete overview of Office 365 license costs, security vulnerabilities and compliance issues, and overall usage activities for workloads inside your environment. The Health Check Action Plan advice includes opportunities for cost savings, license usage optimization, security improvements, and increased end user productivity that are all achieved through better SaaS management.