Datadog is a log monitoring solution which collects data across a vast number of data sources, provides visibility across the full stack, analyzes data collected. Based on data collected Datadog issues alerts and offers interactive dashboards.
See across systems, apps, and services
With turn-key integrations, Datadog seamlessly aggregates metrics and events across the full devops stack.
- SaaS and Cloud providers
- Automation tools
- Monitoring and instrumentation
- Source control and bug tracking
- Databases and common server components
Get full visibility into modern applications
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize application performance.
- Trace requests from end to end across distributed systems
- Track app performance with auto-generated service overviews
- Graph and alert on error rates or latency percentiles (p95, p99, etc.)
- Instrument your code using open source tracing libraries
Analyze and explore log data in context
Quickly search, filter, and analyze your logs for troubleshooting and open-ended exploration of your data.
- Automatically collect logs from all your services, applications, and platforms
- Navigate seamlessly between logs, metrics, and request traces
- See log data in context with automated tagging and correlation
- Visualize and alert on log data
Proactively monitor your user experience
End-to-end user experience visibility in a single platform.
- Monitor critical user journeys captured with an easy-to-use web recorder
- Save engineering resources with AI-powered, self-maintaining tests
- Detect and alert on performance issues for users in various locations
- Manage your SLAs and SLOs
Build real-time interactive dashboards
More than summary dashboards, Datadog offers all high-resolution metrics and events for manipulation and graphing.
- See graphs across sources in real-time
- Slice data by host, device, or any other tag
- Compute rates, ratios, averages or integrals
- Easily customize views, interactively or in code
Share what you saw, write what you did
System events and metrics are only part of the story. Datadog is built to give visibility across teams.
- Discuss issues in-context with production data
- Annotate changes and notify your team
- See who responded to that alert before
- Remember what was done to fix it
Get alerted on critical issues
Datadog notifies you of performance problems, whether they affect a single host or a massive cluster.
- Receive alerts on any metric, for a single host or for an entire cluster
- Get notifications via e-mail, PagerDuty, Slack, and other channels
- Build complex alerting logic using multiple trigger conditions
- Mute all alerts with 1 click during upgrades and maintenance
Instrument your apps, write new integrations
Datadog includes full API access to bring observability to all your apps and infrastructure.
- Capture events and metrics from your own applications using our client libraries
- Tag servers or query Datadog in command-line
- Generate and upload JSON-formatted dashboards
- Use our Restful HTTP API for full data access
— NETIKUS.NET ltd
EventSentry is a powerful monitoring solution that provides your IT team with actionable network data that drives intelligent IT decisions—in real-time. Reliable, secure, scalable, and easily-deployed, EventSentry will enhance the performance, compliance and security of your network. Save time, prevent disasters and reduce TCO with one of the most cost-effective monitoring solutions on the market. New users are up and running in minutes and can easily adapt the solution to suit their needs.
EventLog Analyzer is a web-based, real-time log management and IT compliance solution that combats network security attacks. With comprehensive log management capabilities, EventLog Analyzer helps organizations meet their diverse auditing needs. It also offers out-of-the-box compliance reports and alerts that meet stringent IT regulatory mandate requirements with ease.
Firewall Analyzer is policy analysis, configuration and log reporting software. Firewall Analyzer does the following:
<> Provides analysis of firewall policies and rules
<> Maintains a log of configuration changes
<> Performs regular audit compliance checks
<> Monitors employee internet usage
<> Alerts security events in real-time
<> Displays the current security status of firewalls
<> Performs periodic security audits