Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall
Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) combines fast, flexible networking (SD-WAN and LAN) with industry-leading security to connect and protect people and the data they use throughout diverse, evolving enterprise networks. Forcepoint NGFW provides consistent security, performance and operations across physical, virtual and cloud systems. It’s designed from the ground up for high availability and scalability, as well as centralized management with full 360° visibility.
Always-On SD-WAN Connectivity for Enterprises
Today’s businesses demand fully resilient network security solutions. Forcepoint NGFW builds in high scalability and availability at all levels:
- Active-active, mixed clustering. Up to 16 nodes of different models running different versions can be clustered together. This provides superior networking performance and resilience, and enables security such as deep packet inspection and VPNs.
- Seamless policy updates and software upgrades. Forcepoint’s industry-leading availability enables policy updates (and even software upgrades) to be seamlessly pushed to a cluster without unterrupting service.
- SD-WAN network clustering. Extends high-availability coverage to network and VPN connections. Combines nonstop security with the ability to take advantage of local broadband connections in order to complement or replace expensive leased lines like MPLS.
Keep Pace With Changing Security Needs
A unified software core enables Forcepoint NGFW to handle multiple security roles, from firewall/VPN to IPS to layer 2 firewall, in dynamic business environments. Forcepoint NGFWs can be deployed in a variety of ways (e.g., physical, virtual, cloud appliances), all managed from a single console. Forcepoint uniquely tailors access control and deep inspection to each connection to provide high performance and security. It combines granular application control, intrusion prevention system (IPS) defenses, built-in virtual private network (VPN) control and mission-critical application proxies into an efficient, extensible and highly scalable design. Powerful anti-evasion technologies decode and normalize network traffic before inspection and across all protocol layers to expose and block the most advanced attack methods.
Block Sophisticated Data Breach Attacks
Large data breaches continue to plague businesses and organizations of every industry. Now you can fight back with application-layer exfiltration protection. Forcepoint NGFWs selectively and automatically whitelist or blacklist network traffic originating from specific applications on PCs, laptops, servers, file shares and other endpoint devices based on highly granular endpoint contextual data. It goes beyond typical firewalls to prevent attempted exfiltration of sensitive data from endpoints via unauthorized programs, web applications, users and communications channels.
- SD-WAN connectivity at enterprise scale
- Built-in IPS with anti-evasion defenses
- High-availability clustering of devices and networks
- Automated, zero-downtime updates
- Policy-driven centralized management
- Actionable, interactive 360° visibility
- Sidewinder security proxies for mission-critical applications
- Human-centric user and endpoint context
- High-performance decryption with granular privacy controls
- Whitelisting/blacklisting by client application and version
- CASB and Web Security integration
- Anti-malware sandboxing
- Unified software for physical, AWS, Azure, VMware deployments
— Check Point
Check Point’s Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) continue to focus on enhancing threat prevention technologies, including anti-ransomware and CPU level emulation capabilities, delivering the most innovative and effective security across all network segments, keeping customers protected against any threat, anytime and anywhere.
Protect your network from viruses, malware and malicious activity with Kerio Control. This easy-to-administer security solution includes a next-generation firewall and router, intrusion detection and prevention (IPS), gateway antivirus, VPN, and web content and application filtering. These comprehensive capabilities, with unmatched deployment flexibility, make Kerio Control the ideal choice for small and mid-sized businesses.
— Securepoint GmbH
NextGen UTM-Firewalls provide companies with secure Internet access. They are a perfect fit for the structure and protection of modern company networks. Efficient IT security applications (firewall, VPN-Gateway, two virus/malware scanners, high-end spam filter, real-time content filter for web and email, Zero-Hour-Protection, IDS, authentication etc.) ensure a secure network operation across the board. A UTM system, at one central point, protects the entire network.