With GFI Archiver, all company emails and files are automatically stored in a central, secure environment that can be accessed quickly and searched easily. Businesses gain peace of mind knowing their vital company information is stored in a safe and manageable place.
GFI Archiver works in parallel with Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365™, Google Apps™ and other email servers to copy all emails that are sent and received in a separate server. This enables you to create space on your email server to increase performance, while providing excellent scalability and reliability for your archive store. Storage costs are significantly reduced through single-instance storage (SIS), which stores just one copy of an email sent to multiple recipients and compresses attachments.
- Archiving for email, files and calendars - GFI Archiver archives emails, files and calendar entries. Its File Archiving Assistant (FAA) enables you to share files between users and store them centrally and safely without relying on online storage providers.
- Secure archiving for compliance - Minimize legal risk. Archive emails and files in their original state – in a central, tamper-proof store – to help with compliance, e-discovery and internal investigations.
- Email and file history - Your users' email history and old file versions are always available for quick retrieval via the GFI Archiver interface.
- Identify business issues - Your archive is an incredible source of business intelligence. Identify legal risks and manage productivity with reports that draw from the business-critical information in your archive.
- Reduce risk - Enjoy peace of mind that stored emails are genuine and tamper-free with message-auditing functionality.
- Save money - Save on storage costs by keeping just one central copy of an email and its attachments. Minimize storage needs with email compression.
- Advanced search features - Every message, attachment and file is automatically indexed before it are archived, enabling you to search and retrieve faster.
- Recommended processor: x64 architecture-based server with Intel 64 architecture or AMD64 platform.
- Recommended memory: 3GB RAM (dedicated to GFI Archiver)
- Recommended physical storage: Server with 4 physical drives, with the ability to increase storage space on demand when required.
Supported operating systems (64-Bit)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 (including R2)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows SBS 2011
NOTE: The server on which GFI Archiver is installed needs to be a domain controller (Active Directory) or connected to one. Alternatively GFI Directory should be installed.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (incl. service packs)
- Other mail servers supporting IMAP (with journaling-like feature)
- Office 365
- Kerio Connect
- Google Apps for Business™
- SQL Server 2005 or later. SQL Server 2012 Express is highly recommended for organizations. Not included with GFI Archiver installation and is required to be installed as a separate process.
- Firebird – for evaluating organizations with fewer than 25 email users. (This database is bundled and automatically configured by GFI Archiver.)
Email Archiving with ArcTitan. ArcTitan is an email archiving product for Business which allows users to securely archive your business emails and simply retrieve these archived emails.
Intradyn’s proven email archiving solutions will not only help protect your organization in the event of any future litigation, eDiscovery request or Right to Know inquiry, it will also give you peace of mind knowing that your emails are safe, secure and easily searchable. Save on storage, reduce server load, improve productivity, eliminate PSTs and more with Intradyn’s email archiving software.
MailStore Server is one of the world’s leading solutions for email archiving. Easy to install, reliable and low-maintenance. The software creates 1:1 copies of all emails in a central email archive to ensure the security and availability of large amounts of data. Users can still access their email using Microsoft Outlook, MailStore Web Access, or mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones, and search through them at breathtaking speed.