HyTrust CloudControl Foundation Edition offers one of the most complete solutions available today for multi-cloud deployments to meet a broad range of government and industry compliance mandates including CIS Benchmark, PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, NIST-800 Series and others across both private and public cloud environments.
- Help you understand where your workloads are located with a centralized view of workload inventory across private cloud (vCenter, ESXi, VMs, and Datastores) and public cloud (EC2 and S3)
- Allow you to segment your workloads into different security and compliance zones (e.g. regulated vs. non-regulated) with a patented tagging mechanism
- Save you time with comprehensive audit-quality logs and reports of all administrative access (“who”, did “what” and “when”) to meet regulatory requirements
- Improves your security posture and eases the operational burden with automated continuous configuration hardening
- Consistently enforce security controls in your AWS and vSphere environment and meet stringent compliance mandates
- Protect and prevent the accidental exposure or tampering of AWS S3 buckets
- Automate configuration hardening and continuously monitor infrastructure to increase ROI and reduce the costs associated with maintaining regulatory compliance
- Collect audit data from disparate sources for faster compliance reporting using user-friendly dashboards instead of hand built scripts
HyTrust now offers a free trial license of HyTrust CloudControl - Foundation Edition that permits up to 50 assessment/remediation checks.
5nine Cloud Security is a unified, hybrid cloud computing security platform for Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Hyper-V.
It includes solutions for virtual firewall, antivirus, intrusion detection (IDS), deep packet inspection and network analytics.
Acronis Cloud Manager (formerly known as 5nine Cloud Manager) is the only platform to provide unified public, private, and hybrid cloud management, migration, monitoring, backup, and recovery for the Microsoft Cloud from a single, easy-to-use, and cost-efficient access point. Our platform eliminates the need for point solutions and non-integrated tools, each of which features a different interface and learning curve. By replacing these tools, Acronis Cloud Manager dramatically reduces the complexity of managing your decentralized cloud environments, allowing you to reduce IT costs, achieve peak performance, and satisfy customer and employee demand.
ESET Virtualization Security performs agentless anti-malware scanning of machines using VMware infrastructure or another virtualization solution, which keeps your devices secured in all environments, including NSX and vShield platforms.