ISPsystem VMmanager is a complete toolkit for virtual machines management, and VPS provisioning. ISPsystem VMmanager is Based on KVM and OpenVZ virtualization systems.
VMmanager key features
- Virtual machines management
- Create and delete. Divide a dedicated server into several isolated virtual machines using OpenVZ or KVM virtualizations.
- OS deployment. Deploy operating systems in automatic or manual modes. Use OS templates, recipes or boot a VM from ISO.
- Monitoring. Monitor resource consumption by using statistics, reports & charts.
- VPS service provisioning
- Sales automatization. Automatically provide VPS services to your clients by integrating VMmanager with popular billing software such as BILLmanager.
- Client access to VPS management. Allow customers to manage their virtual servers from an intuitive interface. Empower them to deploy a server, re-install OS, reboot virtual machine, make and restore backups, etc.
- Clients support. Connect to client's virtual machine using the built-in VNC HTML 5 client. It would save a lot of time of your support team.
- Servers administration
- Storages. Increase performance of VM by setting up local or network storages such as iSCSI, RBD, GlusterFS, Network LVM.
- HTML5 VNC client. Use the built-in HTML5 noVNC client for virtual network computing and connecting to the OS desktop of a server remotely.
- IPv6 support. Set up primary and alias IPv6 addresses to access VMs & the panel. VMmanager works with network protocols of IPv4 and IPv6.
- Live migration. Move running VM between cluster nodes without downtime.
- Stability and security
- VMmanager gets new security updates and feature improvements every week. The team of developers from ISPsystem is constantly working on improving the user experience, maximizing stability of the control panel operation, and security of the overall system.
- Statistics and monitoring
- You can monitor performance of virtual machines over a certain period by specific parameters. Load statistics is collected every 5 minutes.
- As VMmanager helps to reduce the number of hardware equipment, you'll be able to minimize the costs of its maintenance and reduce the number of tech specialists working with the system.
- Integrations with billing platforms
- VMmanager is integrated with popular billing platforms BILLmanager and WHMCS. They allow to automize provisioning of VPS services to your clients.
5nine Cloud Manager provides advanced management, monitoring, migration and recovery for Microsoft Cloud environments of all shapes and sizes, including single and multitenant public, private and hybrid cloud configurations.
Hv Manager is an easy to configure web-based management tool for Hyper-V servers. It provides main functionality of Hyper-v manager over the web interface. Hv Manager can be installed on a server with enabled Hyper-v role, including Server Core and Nano installations. The web UI allows users to access virtual machines from web enabled devices.
Citrix Hypervisor is the complete server virtualization platform from Citrix. The Citrix Hypervisor package contains all you need to create and manage a deployment of virtual x86 computers running on Xen, the open-source paravirtualizing hypervisor with near-native performance. Citrix Hypervisor is optimized for both Windows and Linux virtual servers.