The award-winning, messaging and collaboration solution, Kerio Connect, meets the needs of small and mid-sized businesses while offering a robust feature lineup. Business users enjoy support for their favorite email client and easy web-based access. Kerio Connect is highly stable - so you can focus on business rather than unexpected downtime and recovery.
Deliver the Cross-Platform Support End Users Demand
- Provide the flexibility business users want through support for their preferred messaging application.
- Allow users to see the presence of colleagues, chat in real-time, organize meetings and securely compose richly formatted email with Kerio Connect Client via their favorite web browser.
- Utilize the Kerio Connect Desktop Client desktop application for Mac and Windows for an all-in-one standalone messaging application.
- Full support for Outlook (Windows and Mac), native apps for Mac, and any other IMAP or POP compliant email client.
- Allow user self-setup with Kerio Connect’s auto-configuration tools.
Protect Email Users and Your Network with Integrated Security Features
- Get powerful identity and content protection with SSL encryption and S/MIME.
- Reduce inbox clutter of unwanted messages with multiple layers of spam filtering.
- Protect your network from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware while minimizing impact on memory and system performance with the Kerio Antivirus engine.
- Block IP addresses suspected of account and password-guessing attacks, block accounts that have been targeted by password-guessing and even elect not to block guessing by local clients.
- Leverage the Kerberos protocol to authenticate log-in attempts between a client and server or between servers.
- Repel hacking and malicious behind-the-firewall activity by automatically filtering and disallowing suspicious attachments.
- Administer Email, Calendaring and Other Critical Functionality Easily and Efficiently
Stay in control of all your Kerio deployments from anywhere using MyKerio. Manage multiple Kerio Connect deployments through a complimentary centralized web interface providing consolidated system information, automatic configuration backup, status monitoring, system notifications and complete remote configuration.
- Perform full or differential on-demand or scheduled backups of both data and server configurations without downtime.
- Exercise fine-grained administrative access and control on servers, public folders and archive folders.
- Enjoy easy access to detailed logs, reports and usage statistics.
- Integrate with popular directory services like Apple Open Directory and Microsoft Active Directory.
Deploy Rapidly in Any IT Environment
- Deploy side-by-side on the same hardware as other business applications and on popular hypervisor platforms, such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Install Kerio Connect software on existing hardware through support for most versions of Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Choose Kerio Cloud or an authorized Kerio Connect Hosting Provider, and skip managing a server altogether.
- Integrate Kerio Connect into existing IT processes for a great user experience at the desktop or on the road.
- Leverage free migration tools to move quickly and easily from Exchange, IMAP and any other environment.
Offer Smooth and Seamless BYOD Support
- Provide support for a wide range of mobile devices—from iPhones and Android phones to tablets of all kinds – using Exchange ActiveSync or IMAP/CalDAV/CardDAV protocols.
- Secure communications with the SSL and S/MIME protocols to protect users on the go.
- Enable end users to configure their own mobile devices without requiring assistance from IT.
- Remotely delete suspicious files and other data from mobile devices to protect users from hacking or malicious activity.