The award-winning, messaging and collaboration solution, Kerio Connect, meets the needs of small and mid-sized businesses while offering a robust feature lineup. Business users enjoy support for their favorite email client and easy web-based access. Kerio Connect is highly stable - so you can focus on business rather than unexpected downtime and recovery.
Deliver the Cross-Platform Support End Users Demand
- Provide the flexibility business users want through support for their preferred messaging application.
- Allow users to see the presence of colleagues, chat in real-time, organize meetings and securely compose richly formatted email with Kerio Connect Client via their favorite web browser.
- Utilize the Kerio Connect Desktop Client desktop application for Mac and Windows for an all-in-one standalone messaging application.
- Full support for Outlook (Windows and Mac), native apps for Mac, and any other IMAP or POP compliant email client.
- Allow user self-setup with Kerio Connect’s auto-configuration tools.
Protect Email Users and Your Network with Integrated Security Features
- Get powerful identity and content protection with SSL encryption and S/MIME.
- Reduce inbox clutter of unwanted messages with multiple layers of spam filtering.
- Protect your network from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware while minimizing impact on memory and system performance with the Kerio Antivirus engine.
- Block IP addresses suspected of account and password-guessing attacks, block accounts that have been targeted by password-guessing and even elect not to block guessing by local clients.
- Leverage the Kerberos protocol to authenticate log-in attempts between a client and server or between servers.
- Repel hacking and malicious behind-the-firewall activity by automatically filtering and disallowing suspicious attachments.
- Administer Email, Calendaring and Other Critical Functionality Easily and Efficiently
Stay in control of all your Kerio deployments from anywhere using MyKerio. Manage multiple Kerio Connect deployments through a complimentary centralized web interface providing consolidated system information, automatic configuration backup, status monitoring, system notifications and complete remote configuration.
- Perform full or differential on-demand or scheduled backups of both data and server configurations without downtime.
- Exercise fine-grained administrative access and control on servers, public folders and archive folders.
- Enjoy easy access to detailed logs, reports and usage statistics.
- Integrate with popular directory services like Apple Open Directory and Microsoft Active Directory.
Deploy Rapidly in Any IT Environment
- Deploy side-by-side on the same hardware as other business applications and on popular hypervisor platforms, such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Install Kerio Connect software on existing hardware through support for most versions of Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Choose Kerio Cloud or an authorized Kerio Connect Hosting Provider, and skip managing a server altogether.
- Integrate Kerio Connect into existing IT processes for a great user experience at the desktop or on the road.
- Leverage free migration tools to move quickly and easily from Exchange, IMAP and any other environment.
Offer Smooth and Seamless BYOD Support
- Provide support for a wide range of mobile devices—from iPhones and Android phones to tablets of all kinds – using Exchange ActiveSync or IMAP/CalDAV/CardDAV protocols.
- Secure communications with the SSL and S/MIME protocols to protect users on the go.
- Enable end users to configure their own mobile devices without requiring assistance from IT.
- Remotely delete suspicious files and other data from mobile devices to protect users from hacking or malicious activity.
— MDaemon Technologies
MDaemon (pronounced M-Day-mon) is one of the most widely used mail servers in the world, trusted by customers in over 90 countries to meet the needs of their small to medium sized businesses. MDaemon is a reliable and secure mail server that does not require expensive administration or impose high per-user costs. It simplifies messaging and collaboration requirements with an intuitive, user-friendly design offering enterprise-class features that can be managed with minimal training and support.