ManageEngine Network Configuration Manager
ManageEngine Network Configuration Manager is network configuration change and compliance management solution. Using Network Configuration Manager, you can back up device configurations, manage configuration changes, ensure device compliance, and generate holistic reports.
Network Configuration Manager comes with a set of configuration templates that help automate complex network operations. The customizable dashboard gives you a summary of all your network devices to improve visibility and enhance control over your network infrastructure.
Network Configuration Manager's competitive advantage.
- User-friendly: Configuration management can be simple and efficient. Check out Network Configuration Manager's user-friendly GUI.
- Network automation: Network Configuration Manager helps you automate network operations using configlets, which are configuration templates. You can perform a number of operations like changing passwords, backing up iOS images, exporting network flow data, and other configuration tasks.
- Configuration backup: Back up device configuration files manually or by scheduling backups. Configurations are also backed up automatically using real-time change detection.
- Real-time change detection: Network Configuration Manager detects configuration changes in real-time using syslog messages. Configuration files are instantly backed up whenever changes are detected.
- Compliance checks: With regular compliance checks, you can ensure your network meets industry standards like SOX, HIPAA, and PCI DSS, along with any internal policies your organization may have.
- Mobile application: Network Configuration Manager's mobile application sends critical notifications on instances that require swift action from the network admin.
- Training and demo: Free training sessions and live webinars are regularly provided to help users get a better understanding of Network Configuration Manager's features and improvements. Free personalized demos are also provided upon request.
- Technical support: Network Configuration Manager offers 24x5 technical support.