ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus
Patch Manager Plus, is an all-around patching solution, offers automated patch deployment for Windows, macOS, and Linux endpoints, and patching support for 300+ third-party applications. It's available both on-premises and on the cloud.
- Detect missing patches: Scan endpoints to detect missing patches.
- Test & approve: Test patches before deployment to mitigate security risks.
- Download missing patches: Download patches on a centralized server before deployment.
- Deploy the required patches: Automate patch deployment to OS and 3rd party applications.
- Generate reports: Powerful audits and reports for better visibility and control.
- Stay 100% secure by defending against vulnerabilities in your 3rd party applications.
- Large repository of patches for common applications such as Adobe, Java, WinRAR and more.
- Make use of pre-built, tested, ready-to-deploy packages.
- 100% Patch compliance - made easy with advanced analytics and audits.
- Insightful patch management reports helping track your patching.
- Customisable deployment policies to meet your business needs.
Available as three editions:
- Free Edition: Fully functional, Up to 25 computers, suitable for SMBs. Free forever.
- Professional Edition:
- Service Pack Deployment,
- Suitable for patching desktops in LAN
- Windows, Mac, Linux plus Third-Party Patch Management Patching Reports Schedule Reports Roaming users' support Multi-Technician Support Role-based administration Active Directory Authentication Remote Shutdown - on demand Wake on LAN - on demand Add-ons - Failover server
- Enterprise edition: All of Professional edition's features + following features:
- Server application patch management
- Antivirus Definition updates
- Automatically Test and Approve Patches
- Multi-factor authentication
- Distribution server for bandwidth optimization
- Scheduled remote shutdown
- Scheduled Wake on LAN
bMS is a modular UEM solution that uses a consistent interface and central database to simplify and automate management of Windows, Mac, mobile and other network endpoints. IT departments select the modules they need for OS and app installation, patch management, vulnerability management, mobility management, hardware and software asset management and other functions, and can add others as needed.