McAfee MVISION Cloud
McAfee MVISION Cloud is a cloud access security broker (CASB) that protects data where it lives today, with a solution that was built natively in the cloud, for the cloud. It’s cloud-native data security. McAfee MVISION Cloud helps gaining complete visibility into data, context, and user behavior across all cloud services, users, and devices. MVISISON Cloud protects by applying persistent protection to sensitive information wherever it goes inside or outside the cloud. Finally, MVISION Cloud can take real-time actions deep within cloud services to correct policy violations and stop security threats.
Key use cases
- Enforce data loss prevention (DLP) policies across data in the cloud - McAfee’s content engine automatically classifies sensitive information and enforces controls to remove or quarantine it in the cloud while also preventing data loss via cloud-based email and messaging.
- Prevent unauthorized sharing of sensitive data with the wrong people - Detect granular file and folder permissions, including all owners, editors, and viewers, and enforce collaboration policies in real time by downgrading or removing permissions and revoking links.
- Block sync/download of corporate data to personal devices - Use contextual access information, including device operating system and management status to enforce access policies that prevent the download of sensitive corporate data to untrusted devices.
- Detect compromised accounts, insider threats, and malware - Leverage machine learning to build behavior models that detect active account compromise and insider threats, and apply signatures and sandboxing to identify malware in the cloud and stop threats.
- Encrypt cloud data with encryption keys that only you control - Encrypt your sensitive data in the cloud using encryption keys you control while preserving functions such as search. No third parties, not even the cloud provider, can access your encrypted data.
- Audit and tighten the security settings of cloud services - Monitor and audit the security configuration of cloud services and get suggested modifications to improve your security posture based on industry best practices, such as auditing and tightening user permissions.
- Understand cloud services in use and their risk profile - View a summary of cloud services in use and the risk profile of those services with a 1-10 CloudTrust rating, based on the Cloud Security Alliance protocol, to enforce risk-based policies.
5nine Cloud Security is a unified, hybrid cloud computing security platform for Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Hyper-V.
It includes solutions for virtual firewall, antivirus, intrusion detection (IDS), deep packet inspection and network analytics.
Acronis Cloud Manager (formerly known as 5nine Cloud Manager) is the only platform to provide unified public, private, and hybrid cloud management, migration, monitoring, backup, and recovery for the Microsoft Cloud from a single, easy-to-use, and cost-efficient access point. Our platform eliminates the need for point solutions and non-integrated tools, each of which features a different interface and learning curve. By replacing these tools, Acronis Cloud Manager dramatically reduces the complexity of managing your decentralized cloud environments, allowing you to reduce IT costs, achieve peak performance, and satisfy customer and employee demand.
ESET Virtualization Security performs agentless anti-malware scanning of machines using VMware infrastructure or another virtualization solution, which keeps your devices secured in all environments, including NSX and vShield platforms.