Microsoft Exchange Online Protection
Get enterprise-class reliability and protect against spam and malware, while maintaining access to email during and after emergencies. Exchange Online Protection provides a layer of protection features that are deployed across a global network of datacenters, helping you simplify the administration of your messaging environments.
Security and reliability
Exchange Online Protection provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Eliminate threats before they reach the corporate firewall with multi-layered, real-time anti-spam and multi-engine anti-malware protection.
- Protect your company's IP reputation by using separate outbound delivery pools for high-risk email.
- Five financially backed SLAs attest to a high quality of service, including protection from 100% of known viruses and 99% of spam.
- Globally load-balanced network of datacenters helps to ensure a 99.999% network uptime.
Stay in control
Maintain control over your environment while gaining email protection from Microsoft.
- Manage and administer from the Exchange Administration Center—a single web-based interface.
- Near real-time reporting and message trace capabilities provide insight into email environments by retrieving the status of any message that Exchange Online Protection processes.
- Active content, connection, and policy-based filtering enables compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- IT-level phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at no additional cost.
Easy to deploy and maintain
It's easier than ever to protect your organization from external threats.
- No hardware or software required to install, manage, and maintain, which minimizes up-front investment.
- Get a predictable payment schedule through a subscription-based service for customers with an on-premises email deployment. Exchange Online Protection is also included in Exchange Online and any Office 365 plan that includes Exchange Online.
- Simplify IT environments by reducing the need for in-house email security servers and applications.
- Ensure that no email is lost or bounced by automatically queuing email if the destination email server becomes unavailable for any reason.
- Get up and running quickly with a simple MX record change.
Avast Email Server Security is high-performance mailbox server protection software which integrates perfectly with most popular operating systems, such as Windows Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 Server, via Microsoft’s Virus Scan APIs.
Netmail Secure is email security for administrators who want to spend less time managing email. With easy-to-apply policies for attachment blocking, content filtering, and outbound limits, Netmail Secure protects organizations from both targeted attacks and unknown threats. Netmail Secure also reduces end-user complexity by providing easy-to-use email encryption software.
Sonasoft's SonaSecure Email Protection & Email Continuity is a cloud-based anti-virus security system that protects in real-time both incoming and outgoing email from viruses, ransomware, malware, phishing attacks, and spam. It works with both on-premise email systems and cloud-based. Even when the primary email server/service is down, employees still can be productive. Emails sent through SonaSecure are then synced back to the primary server/service.