MySQL Community Edition
MySQL Community Edition is the freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database. It is available under the GPL license and is supported by a huge and active community of open source developers.
The MySQL Community Edition includes:
- SQL and NoSQL for developing both relational and NoSQL applications
- MySQL Document Store including X Protocol, XDev API and MySQL Shell
- Transactional Data Dictionary with Atomic DDL statements for improved reliability
- Pluggable Storage Engine Architecture (InnoDB, NDB, MyISAM, etc)
- MySQL Replication to improve application performance and scalability
- MySQL Group Replication for replicating data while providing fault tolerance, automated failover, and elasticity
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster to deliver an integrated, native, high availability solution for MySQL
- MySQL Router for transparent routing between your application and any backend MySQL Servers
- MySQL Partitioning to improve performance and management of large database applications
- Stored Procedures to improve developer productivity
- Triggers to enforce complex business rules at the database level
- Views to ensure sensitive information is not compromised
- Performance Schema for user/application level monitoring of resource consumption
- Information Schema to provide easy access to metadata
- MySQL Connectors (ODBC, JDBC, .NET, etc) for building applications in multiple languages
- MySQL Workbench for visual modeling, SQL development and administration
Available on over 20 platforms and operating systems including Linux, Unix, Mac and Windows.
HeidiSQL is free software, and has the aim to be easy to learn. "Heidi" lets you see and edit data and structures from computers running one of the database systems MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL or PostgreSQL. Invented in 2002 by Ansgar, with a development peak between 2009 and 2013, HeidiSQL belongs to the most popular tools for MariaDB and MySQL worldwide.
SolarWinds® Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) is designed to deliver historic trending to pinpoint where the bottlenecks are. It also offers major relational cross-vendor database support in a single tool with consistent, intuitive navigation to help you: find problems, analyze root cause, and serve up data needed to make smart tuning and optimization decisions. Find, analyze, and optimize database performance problems.
An efficient database inter-conversion tool for MS SQL, MySQL, SQLite and SQL Anywhere databases. It ensures 100% integrity and accuracy of data while converting database records from one database file format to another.